Alan McCoy tagged me, and I didn’t even realize it. But when I updated wordpress, there it was, the request for me to list six things people (generally) don’t know about me. I won’t tag anyone else, because I’m pretty sure I’m the last blogger alive to do this one, but here are my six things:
- I am named after a baseball player who swung for the fences, with mixed results. He was traded 9 times, including playing for three different teams in the year I was born, and had 923 RBIs over his career.
- Currently I live in a house with five women.
- I do a pretty spot-on Kermit the Frog.
- The first CDs I ever bought were the sound track to Robin Hood and R.E.M.’s Out of Time. I got them at Costco.
- I have flat feet.
- My childhood celebrity crushes included Brooke Shields, Amanda Pays, and all the girls on Charles in Charge. Especially the tall, nerdy one.